Are you looking forward for your next trip to Sydney? The capital of New South Wales is one of the most attractive, most interesting cities you can visit during your trip to Australia. Sitting in the southern part of the island, it has so many things to offer to the visitors. In case you want to explore more things in Sydney, you can also understand the area and other things that will ease your trip in Sydney. Don’t hesitate choosing some destinations that will never make you feel disappointed. So, what about trying something new in this city?
10 Places To Have A Perfect Meal In Sydney
Food hunting is one of the most favorite activities for tourists who come to a particular place for tour. It will be a perfect thing for everyone who have big love for foods. In Sydney, you will find a variety of foods that will vary from the taste, style, and even the price. So, are you ready to dig more into Sydney’s most delicious restaurants and cafes? Let’s get some insights from the list!
- Let’s start our adventure with Blackstar Pastry will be a perfect destination for everyone with sweet tooth. This place is a good place if you want to enjoy sweet delicacies. They have sponge cake and crust parts that always bring people to them. The mind-blowing menu was Strawberry and Watermelon cake that is quite unusual but will spoil your palate with its fresh and unique taste.
- Tramsheds will also be a place where so many locals recommend. This place is popular due to its delicious foods from around the world. You can find Japanese, Italian, Western, and even Middle Eastern foods. You can even find a wine bar here! Such a perfect place if you want to go all-out for culinary tour.
- Are you a fan of seafood? Then head to Sydney Fish Market, where a variety of seafoods will make you drool. You can enjoy the famous oysters in this place. If you want it fresh, come here in the morning and you can enjoy fresh seafood right from the sea! However, the foods here are a bit pricey due to its freshness.
- If you want to explore a place where you can eat and take pretty photos for your social media, then The Grounds of Alexandria will be a good option. It even has a name as ‘The Mother of All Cafes’, due to its popularity. It’s also a family-friendly café as they also provide a small animal farm! Enjoy varieties of foods that will satisfy your palate as well as making your tummy full!
- N2 Extreme Gelato is also a place where you can experience a fun place to get new tastes. In this café, you will get into a shop look alike a laboratory where the employees will make your order in a laboratory-like atmosphere. It’s fun, unique, and they have delicious gelatos to try! Definitely a must-visited place in Sydney!
- Are you a bread lover? Then Bourke Street Bakery is a place where you must stop for tasting their delicious fresh breads. You will also love their pastries as they have many options for the pastry lovers who stopped by to their small shop. Plan to purchase them for take-away, as there is no enough space for dine-in.
- If you love having an egg as your menu, then Bills has the best menu for you; a variety of egg menus. Their scrambled eggs are the best in town! You can even experience a scrambled egg meal you never find before.
- Hurricane’s Grill Darling Harbor will be a perfect place for everyone who loves steaks and grills. It can be an option if you want to have a romantic dinner with your loved one. So, you will get the vibe, taste, and a perfect place.
- Brewtown Newton will make you drool for its cronuts. If you want to have a perfect brunch, then it can be your choice. It also has the vegan, gluten free options for everyone who need them.
- Doyles will also be a perfect place if you want to enjoy the famous fish and chips. They have many delicious menus for you to explore. So, you can get the best of it as you stroll around Sydney!
The Benefits Of Culinary Tour In Sydney
Having your trip filled with culinary hunting will not hurt. Sydney is popular due to its beautiful beaches and lively city. As Sydney is one of the biggest cities and has many residents from various nationalities, the foods will also have a plenty of new sensations. If you are a culinary lover, then being in Sydney is just like a heaven on earth? Are you ready to unveil the food destinations in Sydney?